1. Private clients: I require a 50% deposit payable by BACs or a cheque to secure your booking, however in the case of special offers or promotions I will ask for the full fee upfront. If you need to change your booking that is fine as I understand things happen but the deposit is non-refundable. Corporate clients: In some cases I may not ask for a deposit. However, if jobs are cancelled within 48 hours I reserve the right to invoice you for 50% of the shoot or pre-agreed fixed fee.
2. Private clients: I require at least 24 hours notice to change a booking otherwise I may need to charge a cancellation fee. Clients with young children, I am very aware of how childhood illnesses can affect plans and will do my best to accommodate you but in busy times please be patient as it may be a while before we can rebook.
3. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR ME TO KEEP MY WEBSITE, BLOG AND OTHER ONLINE ACTIVITIES UP TO DATE IN ORDER TO PROMOTE MY WORK. I MAY USE SOME OF THE PHOTOS FROM THE SHOOT FOR THIS PURPOSE. PLEASE DISCUSS THIS WITH ME BEFORE THE SHOOT IF YOU ARE CONCERNED
4. In accordance with copyright law I retain copyright of the photograph(s) and understand that they may not be used in a defamatory way. See more information here about copyright and photographers. Different usage rights may apply and will be discussed prior to any shoot.
5. Edited images are not released until the final bill has paid in full.
6. I do not release or sell RAW files. Edited files are available as part of a package or sold individually.
7. Images are edited at my discretion, and delivered packages will not include all images shot. I reserve the creative rights to edit and release only those images deemed creditable as professional in quality and within my artistic standards.
8. I am covered by Professional Indemnity and Public Liability insurance but please follow safety instructions and ensure young children are kept safe, especially when cables and lighting stands are involved.
9. Any promotional offers made on social networking sites are not cash redeemable, available only on the full price quoted on this page (not student price or in conjunction with any separate offers).
10. If extensive Photoshopping is requested in addition to reasonable and expected editing there will be an additional cost.
11. Gift vouchers will have a limited time within which they may be redeemed and this will be agreed with the purchaser. These T&Cs are applicable to clients booking with a gift voucher.
12. Please note I only keep RAW files for 6 months after the end of any job. Following this, original files will be deleted. Please make sure you have backed up your images after I have sent them to you.
13. Data: I require your details for invoicing purposes only. I do not sell data and I store it offline. I will not contact you via email/text with additional offers. Please alert me to any concerns you may have about your data. Should you wish to hear about special offers or other news please do so by following me on Facebook or LinkedIn. My Instagram feed is a working digital sketchbook - I do not publicise my commercial business there.
Once we have agreed to work together, we have agreed to these terms. If you have any questions or concerns please discuss with me so we can put amendments in writing prior to a photography shoot. Many thanks.